update: i'm not sure how to even add pictures here. so let me try to explain what i'm talking about. my micra in the back on the top of the windshield where there's a break light and a little lip, mine is basically flat and in line with the windshield. but i've seen ones where it's like a raised lip and it comes out further than the windshield, think almost like a little cover over the windshield. that's what i'm looking to get. but it's hard to find parts for the micra at least for me.
i think it's called a spoiler after looking further on here !
hi i'm new here not sure if anyone's even active here anymore but worth a shot. i got my 2017 micra sv almost a year ago now. her name is maryjane. i'm really new to cars and i'm not very good with names or mods or anything like that yet (i'm also a female so it's harder when men would rather do than teach) anyways i'm looking to add one of these rear wing things mine looks like just the flat one and i'd like a more out one if that makes sense lmao. also i wanna know if there's any easy mods or anything you've done to your micra to make it look cooler. thanks in advance guys.