Thread: FS: CUSCO FRONT SWAY BAR (STABILIZER BAR) + NISMO ENGINE MOUNT & TRANS MOUNT

Thanks

FS: CUSCO FRONT SWAY BAR (STABILIZER BAR) + NISMO ENGINE MOUNT & TRANS MOUNT

Hi, everyone. I now have my Cusco front sway bar for sale. I prefer to sell this as a combo with my Nismo engine mount and trans mount and I'm therefore offering a combo deal.
    CUSCO SWAY BAR:
    -This sway bar greatly improves handling and stability. Stability is especially increased in highway driving. It also much reduces how much the car gets blown around in crosswinds.
    -It is not hard to install in terms of technicality; I actually installed and uninstalled this sway bar in my driveway by myself. I can provide a walkthrough if you wish.
    -Costs about $280 new.
    PRICE: Sway bar shipped within Ontario $105. Sway bar shipped to the rest of Canada $115.
    Sway bar + Nismo parts shipped within Ontario $245. Sway bar + Nismo parts shipped to the rest of Canada $255.
    -I accept Paypal and transfer. A tracking number will be provided. I can even invoice you on Paypal for your protection.
    Name:  IMG_5992.jpg
Views: 296
Size:  99.7 KBName:  IMG_5994.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  99.4 KB
    NISMO PARTS:
    -These parts made a great difference in performance on my Micra, as the non-nismo ones have bushings that are way too soft and these ones are just right.
    -If you have an automatic Micra, you'll like these. If you have a manual Micra, you'll love these.
    -Benefits:
    -You've probably noticed your Micra has issues with traction during forward acceleration. These parts reduce how much the engine rotates backwards during forward acceleration. This keeps more weight on the front tires during forward acceleration which reduces wheel slip.
    -Crisp, immediate response when pressing and lifting the throttle, since the engine isn't rocking back and forth as much.
    -If you own a manual Micra, you've probably noticed an issue with excessive jerking in 1st gear at times as well as excessive wheel hop. These mounts greatly reduce that since the engine is kept firmly in place.
    -Accurate, crisp, smooth gear changes when engaging the cutch. It feels so much better. And you get a lot more feedback with the clutch when you engage it, so you no longer have shifts where you're guessing and wondering if you engaging the clutch at the right time or not.
    -Unlike the non-Nismo version of these pats, these are made in Japan, so the quality is better, These are built to last!
    EASY INSTALL: All you need is a jack to support the engine and a basic ratchet set with metric sockets and an extension. I removed these parts an reinstalled the original ones in under an hour and a half in my driveway. I can provide a walk through if you need it.
    Cost new: Over $500 if you buy them all at once.
    PRICE: $165 shipped within Ontario. $173 to the rest of Canada.
    Name:  IMG_5983.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  89.9 KBName:  IMG_5985.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  93.2 KB

Last edited by ModifiedK13; 10-17-2022 at 07:09 PM.

Thanks
    PRICE DROP FOR QUICK SALE:
    Sway bar shipped within Ontario $75. Sway bar shipped to the rest of Canada $85.
    Sway bar + Nismo parts shipped within Ontario $210. Sway bar + Nismo parts shipped to the rest of Canada $215.
    PLEASE PM ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED.

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Pm sent

Thanks
    DISCOUNT FOR QUICK SALE/BLACK FRIDAY: MOUNTS AND BAR NOW $215 SHIPPED WITHIN ONTARIO, $225 SHIPPED TO REST OF CANADA. AWESOME UPGRADE PARTS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION AT A SMALL FRACTION OF WHAT I PAID FOR THEM. FREE USED BRAKE HOSES AND BRAND NEWW WHEEL BEARING IF YOU WANT THEM WITH THIS PURCHASE!
    PM IF YOU'RE INTERESTED PLEASE!