Thread: FS: Tanabe Sustec Front Strut Tower Brace -Increased handling and tire life!

Thanks

FS: Tanabe Sustec Front Strut Tower Brace -Increased handling and tire life!

-Hello, everyone. I'm selling my Tanabe Sustec strut tower brace.
    -This is a high quality unit and it's in mint condition.
    -This bar reinforces the strut towers. This keeps the wheels more in the ideal position during cornering, so handling is noticeably increased, steering feel is improved, and tire life is extended.
    -It only takes 2 bolts and 2 screws to install, so it's very easy to install it.
    -The bar is made of aluminum, so this unit is light-weight.
    -Cost new is $250 (cost of the unit, shipping from Japan, duties, carrier import brokerage fee).
    -PRICE: $120 shipped within Ontario. $130 to the rest of Canada.
    -Will be shipped via Canada Post. A tracking number and a copy of the receipt will be provided. I accept e-transfer and Paypal.
    -I can give you a discount if you also purchase the rear stabilizer bar I have listed on this forum. I also have a Nismo, engine mount, Nismo engine torque rod, Nismo transmission mount, and Cusco front stabilizer bar I will be listing. The more you buy, the bigger the discount. Please PM if you have interest!
    Name:  IMG_5879.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  96.3 KBName:  IMG_5881.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  96.5 KBName:  IMG_5873.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  98.4 KB

Last edited by ModifiedK13; 09-21-2022 at 11:16 AM.

Thanks
    Sent a PM

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2019 Micra S manual: 7.8 L/100 km ... 36.3 mpg (Imp) ... 12.9 km/L ... 30.3 mpg (US) ...