Thread: Ultra Racing Rear Stabilizer Bar (anti-sway bar) - K13 & E12 - Max. anti-sway!

Thanks

), K13Ultra Racing Rear Stabilizer Bar (anti-sway bar, Max. anti-sway! PRICE DROP

Hi, everyone.
    -I have one rear stabilizer bar system thatís made by Ultra Racing. Itís been a great upgrade, but Iíve decided to sell it since Iím not keeping my Micra much longer.
    -Itís a high quality unit, and itís designed for maximum anti-sway effect, as it utilizes a thick steel bar, the bar mounts onto brackets, not directly to the torsion beam, and the brackets are made of thick steel.
    -Handling, stability, and tire wear are significantly improved. It even just feels more proper when youíre taking corners even rather quickly. It looks pretty nice when mounted too! You'll love the performance gains!
    -It will arrive pre-assembled and with all the necessary hardware, so all you have to do is jack up at least one rear side of the car is bolt it onto the torsion beam in order to install it.
    -I bought it brand new on eBay. The current cost for one from eBay, including shipping, duty and import brokerage fee is over $450, even after bargaining with the seller. I didnít find a better price elsewhere.
    -PRICE:
    $150 local pick up. $175 shipped to anywhere in Ontario. $185 shipped to other provinces.
    -Please direct message me if you're interested at all! I accept e-transfer and Paypal. Item will ship via Canada Post and a tracking number and a copy of the receipt will be provided.
    Name:  IMG_5864.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  98.0 KBName:  IMG_5865.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  97.1 KBName:  IMG_5859.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  94.6 KB

Last edited by ModifiedK13; 09-17-2022 at 05:14 PM.

Thanks
    PRICE HAS BEEN DROPPED

Thanks
    Pmd You

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MiCraZ View Post
    Pmd You
    Please check your PMs!