Thread: Greetings 2015 5MT SV from Edmonton in Canada

Thanks

Greetings 2015 5MT SV from Edmonton in Canada

new comer here haven’t even really lurked much just thought I’d join so I could ask questions for help whenever they may arise. My plans ultimately are to build this thing using as much CF goodies from nismo I can get my hands on and any other performance parts. I currently have all the bits and pieces left from The full bolt ons I had on an F16 Nismo RS. Hoping to make an CAI or SRI work with them. I’ll post some pics when I get a chance. I’ve welded on the exhaust tip from the OEM exhaust on the Nismo RS the muffler was way to large lol the aftermarket exhaust I had wasn’t salvageable or I try something custom with that like the intake I wanna do. Anyways I plan on being pretty active or as much as I can be. Not as big of a community as I was expecting but all good I’m happy to be part of it

Thanks
    Welcome MiCraZ! Can't wait to see pics of the car

How does the Micra feel in comparison with the Juke, stock for stock?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2019 Micra S manual: 7.8 L/100 km ... 36.3 mpg (Imp) ... 12.8 km/L ... 30.2 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    I only drove the juke stock for about 500kms when I bought it new in 2016.. it was heavy, even with mods the cvt was just horrible…prior to the juke I had a 2004 Toyota Echo RS that gave me 10 years and half a million kms of joy…this is like that a little smaller but alot quicker…the micra is perfect for zippin around city driving the fuel economy is outstanding especially on the highway I can’t even believe it…super low pro would be a great sleeper car with more power…as it is it’s like a go kart more so than the juke and that’s how I would tell people the juke was like.

Thanks
    Glad you're enjoying it so far! Keep us posted!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2019 Micra S manual: 7.8 L/100 km ... 36.3 mpg (Imp) ... 12.8 km/L ... 30.2 mpg (US) ...