Thread: Wiring Diagram for the 40 Pin Connector (radio)

Thanks

Wiring Diagram for the 40 Pin Connector (radio)

Hey all! I’m wondering if anyone could help me find the wiring diagram for the 40 pin connector on the 2019 Micra SV. I recently purchased an ATOTO F7 Apple CarPlay stereo and have successfully wired it; however I don’t for the life of me know what wires work for the backup camera. I’ve scoured the web and cannot find a diagram that matches the 40 pin connector in my dash. If anyone has a link for one that would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
    leafs
    is it really 40 pin?

there are some manuals on the internet for the versa that should be enough info...maybe a supplier of backup cameras could assist...i dont remember crutchfield selling them....i installed an aftermarket camera and wiring...but be warned i haven't connected to head unit (or installed headunit) yet...you can buy an aftermarket DESIGNED for the micra over licence plate location on ebay...i assume its mounted 1/2 way up the hatch do to some USA/canada clone regulations

there is more versa stuff out there than micra...think versa!
    2015 Micra S (manual)
    no A/C /no power options/ block heater/4x 2 Ohm speakers...all factory stock in 2015
    Feb 2015 build
    9,999 purchase price + tax..no additional 1600$ because it was a 2015 purchased in 2016
    so receipt says $8,399....+1600 .... so they look good i guess...for a brand new car!

Thanks
    Yeah it is a 40 pin but it doesn’t use all the pins. I did find the diagram for a 17’ Micra but the pin placement was much different then the pin placement in my 19’.

I do have a picture of the one in my car but for some reason it won’t let me upload it. Ill keep looking for the versa though and see if i can come across something.

Thank you for the reply!!

Thanks
    the reason i asked about the 40 pin is the stereo connector is like 20 max..but the camera may be a pit proprietary but you may only need 3 or 4 pins...that is SUPER weird its so different between years...usually people are loathed to change..honestly , i HAVE installed the reverse light back up camera designed for micra off ebay and it was super simple to install,clicked right in....i was playing around with mirror mount lane change cameras like honda fit(its awesome never move neck!....and i own one ) so maybe mount "generic " camera in stock location and connect to new deck....that's my plan cause i own an S that never came with camera

where did you find pinouts for 17...i am a 15 and there is/was limited info when i looked.
    Last edited by MrMicra2015; 07-20-2022 at 09:54 PM.
    2015 Micra S (manual)
    no A/C /no power options/ block heater/4x 2 Ohm speakers...all factory stock in 2015
    Feb 2015 build
    9,999 purchase price + tax..no additional 1600$ because it was a 2015 purchased in 2016
    so receipt says $8,399....+1600 .... so they look good i guess...for a brand new car!

Thanks
    You’re right that the stereo is 20 pin. It’s super easy to connect to the proper harness as well. I’m sure I could figure the camera out. As you said it’s only 3-4 wires but I’m just unsure which run the camera and which is the steering wheel controls.

https://cardiagn.com/nissan-micra-20...repair-manual/

Scroll to the bottom and it’s under “Driver Infotmation and Multimedia” then under “Audio, visual and navigation system”

Site seems to be crashing right now on my phone but you may have better luck from desktop.