Thread: Looking for k13 instrument panel

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

Looking for k13 instrument panel

Good day all my nissa. K13 has an instrument panel that goes up to 180 with a center screen ,my issue is that its in japanese An it does not have an option to change language i have seen pictures with the ones in english and those goes up to 220km. So does any one have a cluster as described an willing to ship please send pictures an prices

Thanks
    Sounds like you're looking for a European unit. The vast majority of us here are from Canada, and have the basic cluster instead.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/273564656513

This might work if you would rather have the main units be miles instead of km.

Thanks
    good day all do you all have a whats app group ? i did as you said i ordered an euro panel i got it ,it goes till 220 the screen language is in english how ever this panel doesnt have the auto light for start stop nor does it beep when reversing is there a way to turn on an off the reverse beeper ? do you guys have start stop feature ?

Thanks
    See the picture of panel i ordered according to the maual the euro panel soposed to be equiped witb start stop etc