Thread: FOR SALE: Engine Mount, Engine Torque Rod, Transmission Mount Excellent Condition

Thanks

FOR SALE: Engine Mount, Transmission Mount Excellent Condition

Hello.
    -I have an engine mount and transmission mount for sale. All of them are OE units uninstalled from Micra.
    -They have extremely low mileage on them.
    -The engine mount and engine torque rod fits both manuals and automatics. The transmission mount fits manuals, but I don't think it fits automatics.

-The engine mounts of these cars have a common problem where the bushing becomes loose sooner than later. More specifically, the pressure between the top of the bushing and the frame of the engine mount decrease quickly to the point where the bushing becomes loose. This results in excessive engine rocking. I've solved this problem by welding in 2 heavy-duty, steel plates as retainers. This locks the bushing in place. The welds aren't too pretty, but they are plentifully strong.. It also reinforces the bushing slightly, making it perform more like the Nismo version. Retainers are shown in 3rd photo.
    -Installing these yourself isn't that hard, I did it by myself in my driveway without any special tools or anything.

-PRICES:
    Engine mount $30
    Transmission mount $20. I can do a combined item discount for these parts.

-SHIPPING PRICES:
    Engine mount $25 Ontario and $34 the rest of Canada.
    Either the engine torque rod or transmission mount: $17 Ontario and $21 the rest of Canada. I can do a combined item discount for the shipping.
    -Canada post will be used and tracking will be provided. I accept Paypal and e-transfer.
    -PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN BUYING.
    Name:  IMG_E4847.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  87.7 KB Name:  IMG_E4849.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  81.9 KBName:  IMG_E4850.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  86.6 KBName:  IMG_E4842.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  96.2 KBName:  IMG_E4843.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  102.4 KBName:  IMG_E4845.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  118.0 KB

Last edited by ModifiedK13; 05-11-2022 at 02:32 PM.