Thread: Another successful trip

Thanks

Another successful trip

Up and down and around the corner, and repeat a hundred times. The 1000 km trip from Victoria to Cranbrook made me realize (AGAIN!) how much I love my 2015 Micra. Able to pass when needed, no issue on the mountain hills, and a comfortable enough ride. I'll never give up this car!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV automatic: 7.4 L/100 km ... 38.0 mpg (Imp) ... 13.4 km/L ... 31.6 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    AND back again. Got up to 140 kph (don't tell the cops) passing someone on the Coquihalla. I will sure miss this car if/when I have to get a new car. Just 55,000 kms so a long way to go yet, I hope.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV automatic: 7.4 L/100 km ... 38.0 mpg (Imp) ... 13.4 km/L ... 31.6 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    140km/h is my morning cruising speed on 403. :-)))))) its always fun to drive slow car fast than fast car slow.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Plutus View Post
    140km/h is my morning cruising speed on 403. :-)))))) its always fun to drive slow car fast than fast car slow.
    Ha ha ha. I've never reached 140 before and actually didn't realize I had reached that speed. I remember my first time driving through mountainous BC in my Micra -- the thought crossed my mind that the car could blow up accelerating up the hills. It didn't, and that pleased me very much.