Thread: Two bulbs hurning out of right rear brake light at the same time.....

Thanks

Two bulbs hurning out of right rear brake light at the same time.....

It was a fellow tenant that brought this to my attention......It seems odd that both bulbs would go at the same time.....I drove a Honda Element previously and I think the vehicle was ten years old before I had to replace lamp bulbs....Will take it into dealer as it is covered by warranty, but I'm wondering if this is a wiring issue, or just cheap Mexican made light bulbs.....I hope its not the portent of things to come.....because I really like the car....but if its going to nickel and dime me to death post warranty, perhaps its time to cut my losses.....

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2019 Micra SV automatic: 8.3 L/100 km ... 34.0 mpg (Imp) ... 12.0 km/L ... 28.3 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Only one bulb burnt out apparently......but everyone else who saw it claimed two.......It was replaced under warranty....though I have to say the service rep was somewhat a dick about it.....I know its only a lightbulb.....but it was the dealership that asked it to be brought in.....I am going to another Nissan dealership in future.....other service reps at the dealership are great but I refuse to deal with dicks at my age anymore.....

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2019 Micra SV automatic: 8.3 L/100 km ... 34.0 mpg (Imp) ... 12.0 km/L ... 28.3 mpg (US) ...