Thread: Universal Exhaust Recommendation

Thanks

Universal Exhaust Recommendation

Hello everyone, I am going have my exhaust done with catback delete, flanged from exhaust manifold to muffler. Wondering in anyone recommends/used a universal muffler 2" in with a 3" out tip. Don't want it to be too loud but not in the market for an aftermarket system unless someone has a used one they want to part with in Canada.

Thanks in advance ��

Thanks
    Now I don’t know any known parts for deleting you cat, but I personally have a kakimoto catback exhaust and it’s sounds really good and others on here have it and depending on the year of your micra it’s just a direct bolt on to your cat and looks fantastic if I was you I’d maybe look into getting one of those and just keeping the catalytic converter might be easier, but if you wanna delete the cat probably gonna need to do some welding and just buy some barebones pipe

Thanks
    Thanks for the feedback Vanisle...I'll have a look at the exhaust. Where did you order it from?

Thanks
    I ordered mine from nengun.com but if you look around on some used sites you might be able to find one for cheaper they’re a little pricey brand new but it’s what I went with, the imagine I’m posting is from another members but it’s what you get

Attached Images Attached Images