Thread: Still on about the lowering coils 😂 Lowest coils to purchase?

Thanks

Still on about the lowering coils 😂 Lowest coils to purchase?

Its time to due an altitude adjustment and there has been some great support through the thread. After looking, what is everyone's opinion on which coils give the biggest drop without going as far as coil-overs. They would be half the price of my car

Any suggestions or anyone parting with any used ones please let me know. Thanks for looking and the help.

Thanks
    **Update: I have sorted some RS-R coils N008D. Looks like they lower the car 35-40mm? Anyone had any experience with these coils. To be fair I was hoping to go lower and the rear of the car is about 3/8" - 1/2" lower already so may look funny. Has anyone "trimmed a front after market coil to level the car out?

Thanks
    You should just buy a set of scale suspension coilovers then you can adjust them to exactly what you want no guessing.... I bought a set and they just arrived last night I can’t wait to install them

Thanks
    Might as well do my monthly check-in, anyone have any used static drop coils they're looking to part with? Cheers, KLN

Thanks
    I'm hard set on the N009D set from RS*R. If you want less stiff the 008 is the softer spring.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2018 Micra SV manual: 6.8 L/100 km ... 41.8 mpg (Imp) ... 14.8 km/L ... 34.8 mpg (US) ...