Thread: Scale suspension ORDERED

Thanks

Scale suspension ORDERED

So two days ago I have officially ordered the scale suspension innovative series coilovers for my micra. I went with the “low” application which allows for -4inches from oem and back up to -1inch from oem I’m very excited for them to arrive but it’s a 2-5 week wait time for them to manufacture the product before shipping but I knew that going in. I will say their customer service through email was very good they get back very fast and give you all the information needed to make your decision as I was for torn between whether to get the “low” or “regular” application but they filled me in on everything I needed to know to make it an easier process. I’m going to be doing the install myself and I was thinking about taking pictures and doing a little write up on how the install goes but at this point I feel like installing coilovers has been done and walked through a lot on this site so I don’t know how necessary that will be unless some of you would like to see how it goes then I’d be glad to do it. Anywho it’ll be a while before they actually arrive I just wanted to share my excitement with the people on here as I’m seriously in love with my little daily I love my car

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VanIsleMicra For This Useful Post:

Parmejohn (05-08-2021),Vaszya (05-08-2021)

Thanks
    I'd love to see the installation process of those coilovers! Do you have an idea of how low you're gonna go??

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Parmejohn For This Useful Post:

VanIsleMicra (05-08-2021)

Thanks
    +1... Keep us in the loop!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2019 Micra S manual: 7.8 L/100 km ... 36.3 mpg (Imp) ... 12.8 km/L ... 30.2 mpg (US) ...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Vaszya For This Useful Post:

VanIsleMicra (05-08-2021)

Thanks
    Sounds like I’ll be keeping the page in loop for how the install goes I’m excited. and I’m thinking about dropping it somewhere between 2-3 inches to start and then see how it looks and go from there gonna be a trial and error kinda thing to see how she looks