Thread: 2019 Micra S

Thanks

2019 Micra S

I’m not exactly new to the site but I’ve finally figured out how to add attachments so I just wanted to post a couple photos of my car and list my modifications so far, only 2 real mods made everything else cosmetic

Kakimoto catback exhaust
    Hps short ram air intake
    Rtx ink gold rims
    Nismo badges
    5% window tint

I’ll post some better pictures tomorrow I didn’t expect to figure out how to do this so these are just what I happen to have on at the moment

Anywho thanks for looking! Feel free to add any input on what anyone thinks I should add to the car

Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by VanIsleMicra; 04-21-2021 at 11:30 PM.

Thanks
    My current plans for future mods so far are to add the SR spoiler and potentially side skirts too..... and I really would like to get the “scale suspension micra 15+ Innovative series” it looks like it would be really good and someone on here said they really liked it but it’s quite the pricey addition so I’ll have to do some saving for it. But that’s my plans for the car going forward

Thanks
    vinyl gutters have been tried for inexpensive side skirts, wheels look good!
    2015 Micra S (manual)
    no A/C /no power options/ block heater/4x 2 Ohm speakers...all factory stock in 2015
    Feb 2015 build
    9,999 purchase price + tax..no additional 1600$ because it was a 2015 purchased in 2016
    so receipt says $8,399....+1600 .... so they look good i guess...for a brand new car!

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Cant see any pictures unfortunately but you have nice things going up with your micra.
    From what i know, i had à base model and to put the SR spoiler you need to drill several holes in it..
    And i recently remove my scale suspension because it was little to stiff for a daily drive, im better on lowered spring but its my opinion ☺️

Thanks
    whats "lowered springs"??? i also daily it and dont want crazy stiff...what is a "scale suspension" also
    2015 Micra S (manual)
    no A/C /no power options/ block heater/4x 2 Ohm speakers...all factory stock in 2015
    Feb 2015 build
    9,999 purchase price + tax..no additional 1600$ because it was a 2015 purchased in 2016
    so receipt says $8,399....+1600 .... so they look good i guess...for a brand new car!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMicra2015 View Post
    vinyl gutters have been tried for inexpensive side skirts, wheels look good!
    Yup, I've made some mods to them since then, but decent shape factory side skirts are not something that become available very often, so had to improvise.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by govinc View Post
    Cant see any pictures unfortunately but you have nice things going up with your micra.
    From what i know, i had à base model and to put the SR spoiler you need to drill several holes in it..
    And i recently remove my scale suspension because it was little to stiff for a daily drive, im better on lowered spring but its my opinion ☺️
    Correct. SR Spoiler requires a hole to be drilled out and filed square(ish) on either side of the trunk lid to accept the clips on the spoiler