Thread: Wanted: SR Spoiler

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Wanted: SR Spoiler

Wondering if anybody out there knows of any used SR spoilers out there a guy could get his hands on? I saw on an old thread you can order them new online for about 400$. Living on van isle the auto wreckers are limited and almost no micras here let alone wrecked ones. Thanks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to VanIsleMicra For This Useful Post:

HammyJ (04-07-2021)

Thanks
    I'm planning a trip to an auto wrecking place here soon I'll keep an eye for one, I am looking for the SR side skirt myself.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NBGuy89 For This Useful Post:

HammyJ (04-07-2021)

Thanks
    If you see one let me know I’d appreciate that, I’d 100% take it regardless of colour, as long as it’s not beat to death of course

6. The Following User Says Thank You to VanIsleMicra For This Useful Post:

HammyJ (04-07-2021)

Thanks
    This dude has numerous Micra SR sixteen inch alloy wheels, so I'm thinking he may still have some spoilers from wrecked SR's...and possibly body skirts as well......http://www.pacificjapaneseauto.com/ , which I found through this site, which lists wrecked SR's with spoilers:https://www.car-part.com/ I typed in Nissan Micra rear spoiler, which will give you a whole host of auto wreckers that have those alloy wheels and wrecked SR's, complete with spoilers....lots to choose from.....Good luck!....
    Last edited by HammyJ; 04-07-2021 at 10:32 PM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2019 Micra SV automatic: 8.5 L/100 km ... 33.1 mpg (Imp) ... 11.7 km/L ... 27.6 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    I found a spoiler at the wreckers last year, but I just thought I would chime in to say I do have one SR side skirt. I think its the drivers side, I could double check if someone only needs the one side, or can only find the opposite side in decent shape. It was at the wreckers when I got the spoiler so I figured I'd take it, but I have no use for just the one side. Just taking up room in the garage. Its caspian sea in colour.

Thanks
    Thanks for the links! I’ll see what I can find on there thanks

10. The Following User Says Thank You to VanIsleMicra For This Useful Post:

HammyJ (04-07-2021)

Thanks
    Cool.....let us know if you are successful!........now if I could just find some OEM 15 inch alloy wheels.....Nissan dealer parts people eyes glaze over when you ask them, none in Canadian autowreckers, no success with approaching Mexico either.....even though Nissan Mexico is still putting them on their mid line Marches.....

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2019 Micra SV automatic: 8.5 L/100 km ... 33.1 mpg (Imp) ... 11.7 km/L ... 27.6 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Will do! I just bought some 15inch gold rims for my micra scheduled to arrive Monday so I’m quite excited for that, 15inch oem alloys I’d imagine would be tough to locate good luck on the search!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to VanIsleMicra For This Useful Post:

HammyJ (04-08-2021)

Thanks
    Thanks!.....Looking forward to some pics of your vehicle!.... I presume you'll keep your steel wheels for your snowies?.....that's my plan anyhoo......

Thanks
    I’ll post some pics once the rims are on, and yes I’m keeping the steelies for my winter tires, they’re actually what’s currently on the car till the new wheels arrive

16. The Following User Says Thank You to VanIsleMicra For This Useful Post:

HammyJ (04-09-2021)