Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Announcing the “MICRA-FORUM-CUP” at TMP cayuga (Open track lapping event)

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    I'm infavor of the idea, but planing needs to take place. What track is used would be based on where we would get the largest amount of participants.

Quote Originally Posted by Aytononline View Post
    I'm infavor of the idea, but planing needs to take place. What track is used would be based on where we would get the largest amount of participants.
    Honestly, there has been near zero interest.

If you want to track it. Find a $100 lapping event by cscs or Pitl.ca or equivalent club.
    Best advice I can give. We simply don’t have the level of engagement required to host an event.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.8 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.6 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Its too bad that this didn't pan out. It would have been fun and not to mention the best form of driver training one can get.

Had we not have moved from the GTA to south of Ottawa I would have totally been down for this.

The cost on consumables (tires, brakes and oil) would be minimal on the Micra compared with what I usually play with at TMP.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to R32Jordie For This Useful Post:

IMPUL (04-28-2021)

R32jordie. What’s up man. Long time. How you been.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.8 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.6 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IMPUL View Post
    R32jordie. What’s up man. Long time. How you been.
    I've been great. We just sold and move outside of the GTA so no complaints there. Micra is still kicking and the R32 is transforming a bit as well. Its going in for paint and body work next month.

Hope you are well

7. The Following User Says Thank You to R32Jordie For This Useful Post:

IMPUL (04-28-2021)

Is that a legit four-door garage ??!
    Man way to go that sounds amazing and look how beautiful with all that space in the driveway I bet you do your own donuts right there don’t you lol

What’s that drip missile pushing now? Do you know, out of all the skylines ive had now, I miss my R32 the most. Cheap, easy to work on. Classic lines. Everyone think the type M is the gtr too lol.
    The “jdm tax” on the ER34 was ridiculous.

You still talk to anyone else from the jdm import forums? Seem like everyone got old and moved on.