Thread: JDM Nismo S Micra/March

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

JDM Nismo S Micra/March

I have a Japanese 2018 Nissan March Nismo S if anyone needs pictures of an original JDM one please let me know and I’ll send you some pictures. This is mainly for the people who are doing conversions to their K-13 Micra/March and need to see how it looks on a factory Nismo S.....or I can look at the part numbers on my car if you’re looking for part numbers. Just trying to help. Thank you.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BenjaminKitaura For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (02-25-2021)

I’m curious about your location. As you say you are from Washington. But have a new right drive Micra/March. So welcome. Please tell us more!

Are you actually in the USA? Or somewhere else?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.8 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.6 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    So IMPUL here’s the deal: I’m a retired US Marine who works as an international crisis management consultant. I actually live in Washington state when I’m in the USA and I have other homes outside the USA I use in my work. Sometimes I occasionally do acting or stunt work in films....mostly friends independent films (you can look me up on IMDb under Benjamin Kitaura and as Ben Kitaura) I love art and I believe cars and vehicles are a form of beautiful art. I also have the only Nismo S March with a GTR badge...(I originally wanted a GTR Skyline however I couldn’t afford it due to my work being severely limited by the current pandemic).
    Last edited by BenjaminKitaura; 02-19-2021 at 05:45 AM.

Thanks
    By the way thank you IMPUL for your awesome question.

Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminKitaura View Post
    By the way thank you IMPUL for your awesome question.
    No problem.

So, forgive me for my assumptions. But is this car still in Japan then?
    Are you currently in Japan?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.8 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.6 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Very interesting!

I won't lie: when I saw Benjamin's registration, I initially assumed it might be a spammer. Very few Americans even know what a Micra/March is.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...