Thread: 2018 Nissan March Nismo S JDM

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

2018 Nissan March Nismo S JDM

So I bought my Nissan March Nismo S in Dec 2018 and I love driving it. For such a compact car it is fun to drive and it handles awesome. I really enjoy the Nismo suspension and the seats make the car very comfortable. I’ll upload pictures as soon as I figure out how to. I was lucky to be able to attend a Nismo event in Japan in 2019, it was a blast! I can help any of the members here who are planing on doing a Nismo conversion. Thank you.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BenjaminKitaura For This Useful Post:

HammyJ (02-09-2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminKitaura View Post
    So I bought my Nissan March Nismo S in Dec 2018 and I love driving it. For such a compact car it is fun to drive and it handles awesome. I really enjoy the Nismo suspension and the seats make the car very comfortable. I’ll upload pictures as soon as I figure out how to. I was lucky to be able to attend a Nismo event in Japan in 2019, it was a blast! I can help any of the members here who are planing on doing a Nismo conversion. Thank you.
    That is awesome! I am very jealous on two points, first the Nismo S (we need pictures!) and second, the Nismo event in Japan!

If I may ask, when and where was the event in 2019? I am assuming a ward in Tokyo? My wife and I were all over Japan in Nov-Dec 2019 luckily right before everything went to hell.. We were supposed to go back last year and I was hoping to work abroad there for 6 months but all of those plans have been crushed for the foreseeable future.

Also, not the right thread I suppose but welcome to the forum!