Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2021 Micra / March gets a facelift / new front end

Thanks
    Sorry......I didnt realize that S.K. was a mechanic/car reviewer that dare not speak its name on here......it took me awhile to cotton on to his clickbait titles.....lol

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2019 Micra SV automatic: 8.2 L/100 km ... 34.4 mpg (Imp) ... 12.2 km/L ... 28.7 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    For my fellow Micraphiles.....I thought you might get a kick out of this video from India.....Nissan ended production of the Micra in India in 2020, along with the Renault Pulse in 2017 ..Even though I dont understand a word of Hindi, it was fairly easy to follow this vid.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYeS9ez-a6g

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2019 Micra SV automatic: 8.2 L/100 km ... 34.4 mpg (Imp) ... 12.2 km/L ... 28.7 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Yeah, just like this one, but its in English: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Maestro For This Useful Post:

HammyJ (03-26-2021)

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    If only Nissan Canada was smart and wanted to get a new Micra instead of the K14 and still maintain the Micra market as a low budget entry offer since this was what Nissan Canada was originally targeting the purpose of bringing the Micra here, they couldíve waited for two more years and gotten this face-lifted Mexican March instead of discontinuing it. Besides the Micra in Canada was a big success over here and there was no reason for it to be discontinued.

Thanks
    I'm guessing the reason they killed it was because the Kicks and Versa makes them more money as their entry level vehicles.

The Kicks (starts at $20k) is outselling the Micra's old sales numbers. The Versa (starts at $16.5k), not so much.

I hate tall, subcompact CUV's. But for some reason, everybody wants CUV's & SUV's these days.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...