Hi everyone.

I am a proud owner of a Nissan Micra SR 2015 for the past 3 months now. I had no issues with it, except for the last 2 weeks when it started to make a noise that only happens when the car slows down (without pressing the brake or acceleration pad).

I made a video recording of the noise on Youtube: https://youtu.be/VbrSTH0shWo

Some additional information:
Mileage: 35000 km
(There has been quite some snow the past few days so don't know if that could have something to do with it.)

After purchase, the car was brought to a trusted car mechanic who did a full checkup of the car and only found that the car needed an alignment. Otherwise nothing wrong. This was mid October 2020.

Early January, a couple of days after constantly hearing the noise, I booked an appointment with a different mechanic (closer to where I live) to fix the alignment (believing that to be perhaps the cause of the issue) and to have it checked at the same time in case it wasn't. Mechanic called back saying alignment was done (with piece of paper as proof) and said no issues found when checking the car but to come back if it still happens.

Sadly, the noise persists and even seems to be getting louder. I'm hoping someone here would know what it could be and if it requires urgent attention.

Thanks in advance to anyone helping me out.