Hi guys; . . .

My wife just bought a 2011 Micra; great little car w/ only 23,500 km.

There is one thing that bugs me about it though; having just got back from a 100 km highway drive I find the lack of cruise control a real PITA. Australian market K13s only got Cruise with the < 2015? > face-lift.

Question:
Is there a way to retro fit the OEM* cruise-control hardware (stalk, wheel, harness, etc) to the car?

AFAIK these cars have an electronic accelerator so there's a good chance the looms are pre-configured for Cruise as I'm fairly sure Cruise was offered as an option in other markets (Japan definitely) from the very start.

What I really need is a decent online exploded parts diagram website for Nissans (like ToyoDIY.com) plus an online wiring schematic + Service / Repair manual. I found & downloaded a 2010-17 PDF manual from < Country? > but it didn't include the 1.5 HR15DE engine which obviously wasn't offered in that market.

* PS: I don't want to fit an aftermarket Rostra etc unit if I can avoid it. Aside from the cost < Ebay kits ~ AUD $650); Rostra's stalk & switch designs are stuck in the 1970s.