Thread: 5 Months in

Thanks

5 Months in

Almost 5 months into owning my Micra SV, and coming from a Mini Cooper with lots of gadgets there were a lot of small cons that I have gotten used to.

It's not as fuel efficient as the Mini was.
    There is a lack of storage space other than the glove box (which is MASSIVE).
    I would really love an external temp reading.
    It's noisy on the road.

But it's still pretty good on gas, and so far I am loving pretty much everything. Although it would be nicer to have some of the above things, it's still a really nice car and I enjoy driving it. I also really like the look of it and still smile every time I walk up to it in my drive way or in a parking lot. The main points for anyone looking at buying a Micra would be it feels good to drive, it is a lot more spacious than you would expect, and it's still small. I like a small car.

I'll update after a year and see how it's going.

Thanks
    If you drive it very nicely.... 5th gear cruising at 50km/h in the city... Obey speed limits and slowly increase your speed. I have got 800km on a single tank.
    That said, i have had as little as 400km on a tank of gas. I average 550-600km between fill ups

Thanks
    Im in the automatic, but still good to know. It has definitely gotten better, it's just that the mini was very good on gas as well, as opposed to coming from a gas guzzler. Also the much smaller tank psychologically gets me because my distance between tanks was much less even tho fuel economy was not as large of a difference.