Thread: 2019 Micra S steering wheel button help...please

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

2019 Micra S steering wheel button help...please

After having my stock deck replaced just recently,the installer was able to give me only the volume control button back on the steering wheel.They used a metra axxess ASWC universal module.I understand after reading a couple threads recently that the Blue Tooth module under the passenger seat should have a modification done to the wire harness in order to be able to reprogram the other steering wheel controls.I read the thread on this however I require further explaination.I have to explain to the installer exactly what to do but I don't understand about the modification.I think the yellow wire on the wire harness on the BT module gets cut and I am not sure what to do next.The deck is a Pioneer AVh2550 that interfaces with Android auto or Apple car play.This installer I am using is unfamilar with Micras steering controls....as are most installers I spoke with trying to fix the glitch.

.I got that much understood.Can someone explain what comes next in order to reprogram the steering wheel buttons.
    Last edited by Robert; 06-06-2020 at 04:38 PM.