Thread: Newish micra owner (new to forum)

Thanks

Newish micra owner (new to forum)

I bought a 2019 micra s in february 2020.

I love the car, super fun to drive. Trying to make it more personalized, going for limo tint tomorrow.

Just want to ask what has everyone done for some "upgrades" also

Thanks
    Welcome, brady!

Did you get the base S? 5-speed transmission? Feel free to make a garage page for yours: add car

Lots of people have done upgrades - check out our modifications & customization list.

Also check the garage - one of the most popular changes is wheels/tires: Wheels Gallery: pics of Micras with aftermarket rims & wheel mods

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    Welcome, brady!

Did you get the base S? 5-speed transmission? Feel free to make a garage page for yours: add car

Lots of people have done upgrades - check out our modifications & customization list.

Also check the garage - one of the most popular changes is wheels/tires: Wheels Gallery: pics of Micras with aftermarket rims & wheel mods
    I got the base model s, 5 speed. love the car so far.

I see you changed the little lights in the headlight assembly. did you have to remove the whole assembly or were you able to do it in the car?

Thanks
    Yes, the base car is fun. Many members here have it - more than you would expect:

As for the light, you mean this one?
    Thread: tite lumiere! (small light LED replacement in headlight assembly?)

Unfortunately, the owner never said whether he was able to do it without removing the whole light. I asked in that thread. Maybe he'll reply.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Yes incredibly fun. good power to weight ratio.

I managed to change the bulbs, very simple to do. you just stick your hand under the headlight bulb and turn the small connecter towards the engine and it will turn maybe 1/4 turn then it just pulls out. similar the the signal lights.Name:  20200525_172123.jpg
Views: 444
Size:  83.9 KB