Thread: Kind of recent Micra Owner from BC

Junior Member thatdudesredmicra's Avatar
    Thanks

Kind of recent Micra Owner from BC

Hey everyone! Been a lurker here for a week now or so, but finally decided to join a couple of days ago since I got into customizing my red Micra for a bit.

I'm a 3rd year university student and I bought my Micra back in Dec 2019 from a local dealership. (It's my first car too!)

In any case, looking forward to talk to fellow Micra owners!

Last edited by thatdudesredmicra; 05-06-2020 at 10:48 AM.

Thanks

Talking

i think you did a wise purchase....low price...economical...what trim level did you buy...this will define you as a person....welll may be just to us here!!...lol
    2015 Micra S (manual)
    no A/C /no power options/ block heater/4x 2 Ohm speakers...all factory stock in 2015
    Feb 2015 build
    9,999 purchase price + tax..no additional 1600$ because it was a 2015 purchased in 2016
    so receipt says $8,399....+1600 .... so they look good i guess...for a brand new car!

Thanks
    LOL! You're essentially correct though! For a brand new car, the price is not very overwhelming (most university students are broke, so this is perfect for us). And yes, I do not know how to drive a stick since my father's car is automatic (my mother doesn't know how to drive a stick either), otherwise, I would have gone for an S since they are at least 2000 bucks cheaper.

Thanks
    How are you enjoying the car after 6 months? Still having fun I hope.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    I'm having fun driving it, of course! It gets me from my one destination to another, so that's more than enough for me! Easy to park too!

At the moment, I'm currently working on adding more aesthetics on the car and I'm just waiting for my grommet to come anytime this week so I could finally add the OEM Micra SR spoiler that I got from a recycling car company! ^_^

Thanks
    Nice. Did you find the whole car or just order the spoiler? It'd be nice to have access to other bits to upgrade.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    I ordered just the spoiler itself since that was the only thing I think I would need for now. (Unless you have other recommendations and if you do, let me know!) I ordered an aftermarket fog lights as well and received it just last week although I still haven't had the chance to install it yet. (Seems pretty complicated to do, but I'll get into it after my midterms are done.)