Thread: Espelir Super Downsus Springs.

Thanks

Espelir Super Downsus Springs.

Hey guys,

I'm looking to order a set of these springs for my Micra, anyone has any experience with them on stock shocks?

https://www.nengun.com/espelir/super-downsus

Thanks!

Thanks
    Hey NBGuy,

I don't know much about Espelir springs. It's possible someone else on here has more info. I'm running Tanabe Sustec K13DK sport springs on the stock shocks with no issues. They lower the car by about 30-40mm according to Tanabe. I don't have the exact lowering height but it's definitely somewhere in that range, probably closer to 40mm. The Espelir springs apparently lower by 42-47mm,front and 40-45mm rear, so yours would probably be a bit lower than mine... Hope this helps a bit. Here's some pics for height reference.

Cheers.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to shrugsarefree For This Useful Post:

NBGuy89 (04-27-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by caseybramall View Post
    Hey NBGuy,

I don't know much about Espelir springs. It's possible someone else on here has more info. I'm running Tanabe Sustec K13DK sport springs on the stock shocks with no issues. They lower the car by about 30-40mm according to Tanabe. I don't have the exact lowering height but it's definitely somewhere in that range, probably closer to 40mm. The Espelir springs apparently lower by 42-47mm,front and 40-45mm rear, so yours would probably be a bit lower than mine... Hope this helps a bit. Here's some pics for height reference.

Cheers.
    Awesome thanks for the Info! I already ordered them hopefully they will arrive in a couple of weeks. Nice lowering on you pics that pretty much what I'm looking for mine.

Cheers