Thread: 2010-2017 K13 Micra Workshop Manual (with DRL info)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

2010-2017 K13 Micra Workshop Manual (with DRL info)

Here's the latest K13 2010-2017 workshop manual which includes DRL market info (that's us!) and also literally everything else K13 Micra related.
    I know folks have been curious about our daytime running light system and how it might be controlled and/or disabled so it's possible this manual may help with that.
    It seems the DRL's are wired through fuse #36 and the relay(s) for the tail lamp(s) - See EXL section pages EXL-205, 206, 212, 221.
    Please don't take my word for it though, I could be mis-interpreting the diagrams/charts - I'm not a certified automotive mechanic of any kind.
    Obviously there's a ton more info in the EXL section, so please do your research.
    Use at your own risk! - Don't void your warranty or break anything by doing something you can't or shouldn't.
    This manual is intended for reference purposes only, I do not accept any responsibility of any kind for any errors, issues or costs incurred resulting from the use of this manual.
    Having said that, I hope this comes in handy, informs the curious and maybe helps cure a few Micra related headaches.

Cheers!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mL...WR8LeNgZSukbBW

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shrugsarefree For This Useful Post:

4Aaron GE (06-12-2020),Fonzy50 (06-14-2020),MrMicra2015 (01-14-2021),Parmejohn (03-17-2020),TheMightyProphet (06-12-2020)