Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Some Random Stuff (observations about my base Micra S)

Thanks
    I have only had this situation a couple times in personal cars, but I have seen the exact scenario played out scores of times in a company truck, where you have a better view of what's going on.

The main thing though, is just that they are unnecessarily taking away an option from the driver.

Ten Grand Tin Can

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.3 L/100 km ... 53.2 mpg (Imp) ... 18.8 km/L ... 44.3 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Try Edmonton, people here don't use their signal lights on the highways and major roads, because if you turn on your blinker, the cars will intentionally close the gap to prevent you getting in front of them. Seriously. lol.
    It's better to just see the space and go for it. After all, in AB, if you get rear ended, even if you intentionally do it, it's the driver behind you who is at fault. 100% of the time, no conditions.

Senior Member Micra In The Mountains's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Hideous View Post
    Try Edmonton, people here don't use their signal lights on the highways and major roads, because if you turn on your blinker, the cars will intentionally close the gap to prevent you getting in front of them. Seriously. lol.
    It's better to just see the space and go for it. After all, in AB, if you get rear ended, even if you intentionally do it, it's the driver behind you who is at fault. 100% of the time, no conditions.
    I'll definitely agree here, although the Micra's small size and agility (thanks to those front & rear stabilizer bars on the Canadian model) makes it fairly easy to dart in & out of traffic...

Nice!