Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Speed limiter on the 2019 automatic?

Thanks
    There are stretches on my commute where I can let it rip but I haven't topped 140 yet since it has a fast "feel" at a buck 10.

What I was happy with is along a stretch of two lane highway...drop to fourth and passed with flying colours three cars in a row and handled great. I'm sure the guy in the front car was like...."was that a micra?"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Moflow View Post
    Micra cup cars can reach over 170km/h, but they have manual trans, intake and exhaust mods as well as Nismo suspension and race spec tires. Personally I've had my Micro at 140+ and it felt very planted and safe. Beyond that I'm not too sure, but if I could find a nice stretch of highway on a quiet weekend morning, I'd like to see what it would do?
    Cup cars should hit over 170, my stock Micra does a hair shy of 200 (that I've had it, local track is too short to know but it doesnt have much left to give).

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2018 Micra SV manual: 6.8 L/100 km ... 41.8 mpg (Imp) ... 14.8 km/L ... 34.8 mpg (US) ...

There is a rumour I heard from a reliable source of at least 190+

There very well could be on an auto or a sensor like stability control that trips?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.8 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.6 mpg (US) ...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to IMPUL For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (02-18-2020)

Thanks
    200km/h is achievable with the 5 speed.