Thread: Found my hubcap!

Thanks

Found my hubcap!

Thought I lost my hubcap on the track today at Mosport, turns out I lost it 15 hours ago after I hit a pothole on the road to the cottage. Too much rain to try putting it back on, but I've got her back LOL

Anyone else lost a hubcap yet on their micras? Debating if this is a sign to get the alloy rims or other rims for my car haha.

Micra Meets: Mosport '18

Car Girls FTW.

Interior mods only right now.

Thanks
    Anyone else lost a hubcap yet on their micras? Debating if this is a sign to get the alloy rims or other rims for my car haha.
    I lost one last year. And since the tires were almost needing to be changed anyways I just went with new alloy rims and tires

Thanks
    Can I ask the price taxes in? I like the alloys from Nissan but if I remember right they were pricey.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayward_0ne View Post
    Can I ask the price taxes in? I like the alloys from Nissan but if I remember right they were pricey.
    I bought my aftermarket rims and tires off kijiji

Thanks
    That's hilarious that you found it! Did someone prop it up on a tree, like I see people often do when they find loose hubcaps beside the road?

I think the Micra is prone to losing hubcaps. I've seen several around town with one missing -- usually front. Which one did you lose?

Wayward, if you're looking for wheels/rims: maybe post a "WANTED" thread in our for sale section For Sale / Wanted / Web Finds

We've had a lots of members selling their SR wheels or other mags in the past. There are 5 on the first page alone, last set sold was just last month.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Front right one, and I was happy to find it!

I may just make a post to see what's out there, I love the Micra SR rims so may give it a shot. Are they still listed on the Nissan site to get a approx new cost?

Thanks
    Not sure about Nissan. I'm sure it'll be hideously expensive from the dealer.

There's a thread out there where someone found the SR rims aftermarket, if I recall. Lemme see if I can find it...

Found it! Might be worth investigating:

Thread: Rims (aftermarket replica SR wheels)

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Awesome! Thank you!!! Yes pretty sure it was like $200/rim from the local dealer, but as Ive said before I won't be going back to them. I'll check out this thread asap.