Thread: infinity basslink 10 inch sub install ideas on march micra k13

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

Question infinity basslink 10 inch sub install ideas on march micra k13

anyone installed one of this? https://www.crutchfield.com/S-EaYFUW...nk.html?tp=114

I have a march 2017

were to get the + - rca

my OEM stereo has touch screen dash camera and gps

thanks in advance

Last edited by juit; 05-02-2019 at 03:14 PM.

Thanks
    I thought about going pre-built but didn't want to spend the money (made my own box).

I have no idea if the 2017's have RCA-out... I'd imagine it doesn't but someone else with a 2017 might know better. If it did, you'd be pulling the centre console off the dash. If I'm not mistaken, the entire centre bit is just held in place with pop rivets?

If you don't have RCA's you can get an 'LOC' - but do look up what you're getting, a lot of them don't supply frequencies under 200hz, I picked up a JL-Audio one that claims to run down to 3hz... not that the sub I have can make anything under 20. I used T-taps off the rear door speaker, drilled a hole in the skin, and routed the wires under the B-pillar / door sill / rear seat in to the trunk.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV automatic: 7.1 L/100 km ... 39.9 mpg (Imp) ... 14.1 km/L ... 33.3 mpg (US) ...

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

Thanks
    If the wiring harness matched, that could work, but without a model number I couldn't say what its response range is, usually the less expensive they are the higher their minimum frequency is. The first one I bought was about $20 and had similarly worded advertising (and size), it wasn't until I got it out of the package that I could see through its shell the model numbers of the chips used, and after searching for them found out they can't send sub-200Hz... which is pointless for a sub since they're supposed to operate in the 20-200 range.

What I picked up was an 'LOC-22' for ~$80, all metal, has labelled removable screw terminals, and a clipping indicator for when you're setting it up.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV automatic: 7.1 L/100 km ... 39.9 mpg (Imp) ... 14.1 km/L ... 33.3 mpg (US) ...