Thread: Questions For Long Term Micra Owners

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Got an email from the Nissan dealer this week. They said that no charge lease pull ahead was now available for me. (6 months early) So I said OK (since my tires will certainly not last until the end of October). Thursday next week I will turn in the Red Alert 2015 SV MT and take possession of a Red Alert 2019 SV AT. The neighbors won't even know I have a new car! unless they look real close and notice the new tires or that the SV badge is no longer included on the lift gate.

New adventure with the Automatic 4 speed. (manual tranny not available in the SV trim level any more) My impressions on the short test drives are that the Automatic is less frantic, more composed, and a lot quieter at highway speeds. I've read elsewhere on this forum that the 4 speed is geared a lot lower than the 5 speed. Time will tell if the fun factor will change without the shifting to attend to. 2019 has a way bigger 7" tough screen display and a very usable back up camera. But horror! the sun visor extensions are driver vanity mirror are missing. I'm planning on removing the 2015 sun visors and installing them on the 2019 car.

Since I did not have ANY ISSUES AT ALL with the 2015 car, I expect to have very good results with the new 2019 model.
    Last edited by skill57; 05-11-2019 at 07:15 AM. Reason: spelling