Thread: 2010-2017 K13 Micra Workshop Manual (with DRL info)

Thanks

2010-2017 K13 Micra Workshop Manual (with DRL info)

Here's the latest K13 2010-2017 workshop manual which includes DRL market info (that's us!) and also literally everything else K13 Micra related.
    I know folks have been curious about our daytime running light system and how it might be controlled and/or disabled so it's possible this manual may help with that.
    It seems the DRL's are wired through fuse #36 and the relay(s) for the tail lamp(s) - See EXL section pages EXL-205, 206, 212, 221.
    Please don't take my word for it though, I could be mis-interpreting the diagrams/charts - I'm not a certified automotive mechanic of any kind.
    Obviously there's a ton more info in the EXL section, so please do your research.
    Use at your own risk! - Don't void your warranty or break anything by doing something you can't or shouldn't.
    This manual is intended for reference purposes only, I do not accept any responsibility of any kind for any errors, issues or costs incurred resulting from the use of this manual.
    Having said that, I hope this comes in handy, informs the curious and maybe helps cure a few Micra related headaches.

Cheers!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mL...WR8LeNgZSukbBW

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shrugsarefree For This Useful Post:

4Aaron GE (06-12-2020),Fonzy50 (06-14-2020),MrMicra2015 (01-14-2021),Parmejohn (03-17-2020),TheMightyProphet (06-12-2020)

Thanks
    Thanks for sharing the manual (s).
    I went to the link & selected all files at once using the shift key, right click/ downloaded the files & unzipped the single zipped file to a folder I created.
    Does anyone know how to get the links within the manuals to work (they showup as green underlined text)?
    I tried acrobat reader/Chrome etc. & no luck.
    Maybe one of the manuals has a reader built in that your supposed to go through 1st?

Thanks
    The links didn't work when I got the manual originally either. I'm not sure why, but unfortunately they don't... Sorry.

Thanks
    Oh man! I love you! I've got a CVT K13 and it developed a check engine Light, which was related with the gearbox pressure. Oh god I love you indeed for sharing this! Thank you 3x !

Thanks
    Maybe a dump question, but which engine is ours for reference in the manual book:
    Micra gas engine made in Mexico for Canada

4 choice in the manual
    HR15DE
    HR12DE
    HR12DDR
    K9K <------ Disel
    Last edited by Fonzy50; 06-14-2020 at 12:27 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fonzy50 View Post
    Maybe a dump question, but which engine is ours for reference in the manual book:
    Micra gas engine made in Mexico for Canada

4 choice in the manual
    HR15DE
    HR12DE
    HR12DDR
    K9K <------ Disel
    None.. caseybramall has failed to mention that this free workshop manual is only for the K13 in the following markets: India, China, Thailand, Australia, Hong Kong, Europe, South Africa, Lebanon and Jordan. This does not include information for the North American models e.g Mexico, Canada which use the HR16DE. Some specifications on this workshop manual included features are not present on the N/A models and on top of that some hardware is different too on some suspension components. Use at your own risk, it's not the N/A workshop manual.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nobuseri For This Useful Post:

Fonzy50 (06-14-2020),MrMicra2015 (01-14-2021)

Thanks
    Ok, so i made a search for the HR16DE Engine Service Manual and i found this:
    The file is 17MB

On the web page it say it's for:
    Nissan HR16DE engine reliability, problems, and repair Nissan HR16DE was developed together with Renault in 2005. In the Renault model range it is called H4M and this engine is a substitution of Renault K4M. And in Nissan range, HR16DE replaced QG16DE. This engine is the same as MR20DE, just the displacement is less. It uses an aluminium cylinder block. Piston stroke is 83.6 mm, and the cylinder diameter is 78 mm. The form of cylinder is round, to the extent possible, to diminish friction.

The cylinder head has two camshafts and four valves per cylinder. On the intake, it uses variable valve timing system CVTC. Hydraulic lifters are absent, therefore every 60,000 miles of mileage (90,000 km) you should regulate the valves on HR16DE. Otherwise, ticking noise will appear.

Camshafts are brought into action thanks to the timing chain. It is quite reliable and does not give any trouble. HR16 is equipped with intake manifold with long runners, which improves low- and mid-range torque. Exhaust system is similar to MR20DE and it has a straight design to carry exhaust gas better. Also, it has EGR to return a part of the exhaust into the intake system, which improves the ecological index. The same as MR20DE, HR16DE engine is equipped with brilliant mirror-like polished crankshaft and camshaft journals. Thanks to the friction loss is diminished.

In 2006 the engine was upgraded with new camshafts and two fuel injectors per every cylinder. Also, fuel-saving increased, it became somewhat more powerful, idle diminished and it became more environmentally friendly.

The HR16DE is a 1.6 L; 97.5 cu in (1,598 cc) straight-4 gasoline engine. It produces 105 to 119 PS (77 to 88 kW; 104 to 117 hp) and 158 N⋅m (117 lb⋅ft) torque @ 4000rpm. Bore: 78 mm (3.07 in); Stroke 83.6 mm (3.29 in); Capacity: 1.6 L (1,598 cc) It is fitted to the following vehicles:

LIST OF NISSAN MODEL USING THIS ENGINE
    Nissan Sentra
    Nissan Micra
    Nissan Micra C+C
    Nissan Micra
    Nissan Wingroad
    Nissan Note
    Nissan Cube (Europe)
    Nissan Bluebird Sylphy
    Nissan Tiida
    Nissan Qashqai
    Nissan Latio
    Nissan Livina
    Nissan Grand Livina
    Nissan Versa
    Nissan NV200
    Nissan Juke
    Nissan NV200 Vanette[4]
    New Nissan Sylphy (In Thailand and China)
    Nissan Kicks
    Dacia Lodgy
    Dacia Dokker
    Dacia Duster
    Mitsubishi Delica D:3
    Lada XRAY
    Renault Megane MK4

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1iY...cK7TmrHFR7qT9l

Last edited by Fonzy50; 06-14-2020 at 12:17 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fonzy50 For This Useful Post:

MrMicra2015 (01-14-2021),shrugsarefree (01-12-2021)