Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Exterior courtesy lights. Will be a DIY, planning for now.

Thanks
    If I needed anything from them right now I'd just add them to my order... but I don't think I do - if that changes, or if you can't find things locally, or you get some other people that also want things, we can figure out me picking the stuff up and shipping it to you to bypass border shipping issues lol

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV automatic: 7.1 L/100 km ... 39.9 mpg (Imp) ... 14.1 km/L ... 33.3 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Azmodon View Post
    I always forget that there are people that don't live at the border :P I don't pay shipping, or duty usually. If you can find a local LED supplier (with a website of parts) let me know and I'll figure out what you need to build the same thing.
    Yup, moved recently, and Maine is a good 3 hours away. Way further from us now than Washington used to be.

I'll be ordering a whole host of lights for the Gazebo in a few months, I'll add em to that order.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2018 Micra SV manual: 6.8 L/100 km ... 41.8 mpg (Imp) ... 14.8 km/L ... 34.8 mpg (US) ...