Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lowering springs in canada??

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

Lowering springs in canada??

Hey everyone I'm new around here just wanted to see if anyone has found lowering springs locally? I like the look of the Tanabe Sustec but don't what to know how much they are to ship to Ontario. Thanks in advance

Thanks
    I don't think so. Everybody so far has had them shipped from elsewhere.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    PS welcome to the forum!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Ok sounds good thanks for the info. Now does anyone have a hook up around here to get them? And thanks for the welcome.

Thanks
    getting in on the thread as I am also interested, but haven't found anything yet. Oddly enough I found some on the american amazon site, but they wont ship them to Canada, and they don't sell the cars in the US. Not sure who's buying them lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    getting in on the thread as I am also interested, but haven't found anything yet. Oddly enough I found some on the american amazon site, but they wont ship them to Canada, and they don't sell the cars in the US. Not sure who's buying them lol
    I think those are the same generic springs that are found on eBay. Someone mentioned something about those springs being on a car at the autoshow? They seem to be about two hundred CAD shipped to Canada.

If there's enough interest, I can ask my friend in Japan if she's willing to help you guys out. A full set of springs start at probably 200 for the soft Tanabes, and go up from there. Shipping from Japan to Canada varies, depending how you want it shipped.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Aaron GE View Post
    I think those are the same generic springs that are found on eBay. Someone mentioned something about those springs being on a car at the autoshow? They seem to be about two hundred CAD shipped to Canada.

If there's enough interest, I can ask my friend in Japan if she's willing to help you guys out. A full set of springs start at probably 200 for the soft Tanabes, and go up from there. Shipping from Japan to Canada varies, depending how you want it shipped.
    I'm ok with that any chance u can get me a idea of shipping? Don't want to be surprised with a $200 shipping charge. Thanks

Thanks
    I don't know how much exactly a set of these springs weigh, but I would expect about 110 (regular surface) or 250 (EMS), in shipping depending on your needs. There's also SAL service, but it's not much less than EMS, and regular airmail is slower than EMS, but somehow more expensive.

Thanks
    Could also check this thread:

Thread: Exact micra cup performance parts available (from MIA - NISMO)

Company is in Quebec - maybe better shipping costs? Parts won't be cheap though (NISMO)

Thanks
    I may sell my Tanabe lowering springs because I want to switch to coilover now.
    I got this set from Japan with my monthly container.

If you are interested, let me know.

Thank you