Thread: Purchased a 2015 SR in red, manual transmission with 81000k for daughter

Thanks

Purchased a 2015 SR in red, manual transmission with 81000k for daughter

I took it for a ride and really liked it. Did some research. So we bought it. Thought that she needed to learn to drive a stick. She delivers pizza 4 nights a week and drives to a coop placement 5 days a week. City and Hwy mixed driving. She had been driving my husbands old Outback with a 6cyl that took premium fuel. Daughter was pretty happy with cost of her first fill up. Hoping to get many trouble free years and kms of life out of it. It however is def NOT like my Altima SR 3.5.

Cheers

LEST WE FORGET

Thanks
    81k is getting to about 1/3 through its life. change the oil ever 8K. change the brake fluid ever 3 or 4 years..you may be due, like now if its never been done.....coolant change also .....and she may burn the clutch out learning stick but that the price you pay...and welcome!! any questions?...ask away.!!..some people live and breath this car.
    2015 Micra S (manual)
    no A/C /no power options/ block heater/4x 2 Ohm speakers...all factory stock in 2015
    Feb 2015 build
    9,999 purchase price + tax..no additional 1600$ because it was a 2015 purchased in 2016
    so receipt says $8,399....+1600 .... so they look good i guess...for a brand new car!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MrMicra2015 For This Useful Post:

Speedqueen (11-14-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMicra2015 View Post
    81k is getting to about 1/3 through its life. change the oil ever 8K. change the brake fluid ever 3 or 4 years..you may be due, like now if its never been done.....coolant change also .....and she may burn the clutch out learning stick but that the price you pay...and welcome!! any questions?...ask away.!!..some people live and breath this car.
    Only about 240k out of it? I'm almost at 290k in my daily driver 2010 Vibe and it's still going strong. Was hoping they'd be comparable. Better to spin than to stall right!!? This Micra has the smoothest shifter I've ever driven. You could blow on it from gear to gear. I'll pass on your recommendations for maintenance, the man does that. It has brand new snow boots on. It is good in the snow? Looking forward to many years with it anyway. I thought is was fun to drive for smaller car. Nice little commuter - get around, easy to park.

Have a great day.

Thanks
    your milage may vary!.they dont make' em like they use too!!..its geat in the snow because of the traction assist that reduces power and puts the brake on the spinning wheel only , this technology is much better than the older cars without it in the snow i believe.
    2015 Micra S (manual)
    no A/C /no power options/ block heater/4x 2 Ohm speakers...all factory stock in 2015
    Feb 2015 build
    9,999 purchase price + tax..no additional 1600$ because it was a 2015 purchased in 2016
    so receipt says $8,399....+1600 .... so they look good i guess...for a brand new car!

Thanks
    It's fine in the snow - FWD and snowtires are all that most people need. Of course, it's lighter than other cars, so it'll be more affected by wind and slush pushing & pulling at it.

It's got stability control as well -- helps to keep it pointed the right way in slippery conditions (while staying within the laws of physics!).

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...