Thread: Micra :: 2015 Nissan Micra S (Garage entry)

1. General Information
    Micra
    Nissan
    Micra S
    Super Black.
    5 MT

Wow, this new PC/ Windows 8 is a big step forward...into the dog crap. W. T. F. This is really painful to work with. M.F.

Modifications

Adding the stock ''SR'' spoiler. Still waiting on some install parts. pics to follow.

Pictures would probably not be allowed... or appreciated by most

•  

Manly horn. Throw the embarrassing, pathetic, wimpering, stock meep meep POC in the garbage. Before your mum disowns you, GF dumps your ass,and you start getting membership offers from the NDP and other questionable fringe groups.

Radiator screen. Gonna keep my eyes open for a ready made solution, but in the mean time this should keep most of the bugs,rocks, birds, kids, small animals and other road debris from spoiling my motoring day.

Cheapie rear springs intstalled. Gives it kind of a ''dead body in the trunk'' look. I'll get the fronts in shortly...Hoping for about ''bike courier on the bumper'' amount of drop, to equal things out.

Comments: 5 / Views: 16400
    Thanks
    Ah, the manly horn! All it needs now is a set of truck nuts.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    Ah, the manly horn! All it needs now is a set of truck nuts.
    HAHA! Great idea! That would be road legend, LOL funny hehehe. Oh man... a set of flesh coloured (not chromies) swingers with some added remnants from your latest manscaping session? On a Micra? That would turn some heads.

I think i'm actually considering it.
    Ten Grand Tin Can

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.3 L/100 km ... 53.2 mpg (Imp) ... 18.8 km/L ... 44.3 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    How did you tie on the screen? Zip ties?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aftica
    Wow, this new PC/ Windows 8 is a big step forward...into the dog crap. W. T. F. This is really painful to work with. M.F.
    Try and install Classic Shell; it'll go a long way to making Windows 8 act like Windows 7.

Thanks

kijiji

Say it ain't so! Looks like Aftica's Micra is for sale:Name:  $_59.jpg
Views: 508
Size:  98.4 KB
    2015 NISSAN MICRA LOW KMS NO ACCIDENTS ONE OWNER

$7,500.004-door hatchback. Manual transmission. Very low milage at just over 22,000 kms.Only one owner and rarely driven. No accidents."Super Black" exterior paint and "Charcoal Cloth" interior. This is the base model and comes with basic features.Feel free to message with any questions.
    https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/...ner/1392198960

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...