Thread: the interior door locks on a 2015

Thanks

the interior door locks on a 2015

so the interior door locks are the WORST..literally my only complaint about the whole car. you cant see if the doors unlocked or locked easily and are abUGGER to lock and unlock, got forbid you have a wet hand...plus you can just tell its a flimsy piece of chromed plastic..if it was solid aluminum somehow i would feel slightly better.....any options ?

2015 Micra S (manual)
    no A/C /no power options/ block heater/4x 2 Ohm speakers...all factory stock in 2015
    Feb 2015 build
    9,999 purchase price + tax..no additional 1600$ because it was a 2015 purchased in 2016
    so receipt says $8,399....+1600 .... so they look good i guess...for a brand new car!

Thanks
    My first micra was an S and I didn't like the locks either. I hated unlocking the back doors for my kids or locking the back doors up again.... i swear that is what started my rotator cuff issues.....reaching like that.

Thanks
    I don't mind them, but my family and friends hate it because they never know how to unlock my car and get out (away? lol). To me having power locks with this type of door lock definitely helps that as I'm sure I would hate them if I had to manually do it all the time.

Micra Meets: Mosport '18

Car Girls FTW.

Interior mods only right now.