My daughter has a 2017 Micra SV. It's been very hot lately and the AC is pretty much running full time and four days ago she started having cold drops of water on her feet. I think it may be the AC evaporator drain that is clogged. Any help would be much appreciated since I don't want to take it to a mechanic if it's an easy fix.
***Update solved the issue***
1) Remove plastic trim below the HVAC controls, there is a plastic fastener on each side
2) Remove plastic fasteners from the trim that covers the gear shift and raise the trim enough to hav access to the rubber drain hose which is located on the passenger side.
3) Remove rubber drain hose, there will be some water come out of the evaporator module this is normal.
4) Connect an air compressor to the rubber hose and blow away.
5) You should see a fresh puddle of water under the car near the passenger side.
6) Refasten the rubber hose and trim and treat yourself to a nice cold one with the money you saved :-)
Sorry if the pics are upside down.