Thread: 2015 Nissan Micra: Good things really do come in small packages (St Lawrence News)

Thanks

2015 Nissan Micra: Good things really do come in small packages (St Lawrence News)

This is the first review I've seen that didn't happen as a result of the media launch in Montreal last week. Writer Brian Turner sometimes borrows his test vehicles from local dealerships, as he did with this one.

Coincidentally, he borrowed from Smiths Falls Nissan, which happens to be the closest dealership to me.

This review that contradicts several others that came before (specifically about crosswind stability and highway engine RPM). Beware of reviews! Drive one yourself!

Observations...

- mid-level SV impressively equipped-
    - good interior room & comfort front & rear
    - good outward visibility
    - "surprisingly peppy" engine
    - in-town handling is "a breeze"
    - quieter cabin "than you'd expect at this price"
    - despite "city car" status, capable of longer treks with ease

He even wraps up his review with a sample of servicing costs, with replacement tires priced as well as brake parts and dealer oil changes.

Overall...

For a great commuter car that can serve a variety of tasks well at an outstanding price the Nissan Micra is well worth a look and a test-drive.
    F

Read the full article: http://www.insidebrockville.com/news...mall-packages/

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:

AlphaMicra (05-22-2014)