Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adding more light to hatch and back seat areas?

Thanks
    So I got pictures early this morning without the flash and it doesn't look that bad. I find that it's really bright and does what it's intended use is for. I left the light in between the backs seats and it made me laugh. Now if someone in the back seat needs light, they have it. Who needs a dome light, not this Micra.

Attached Images Attached Images   

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ABMicra17 View Post
    So I got pictures early this morning without the flash and it doesn't look that bad. I find that it's really bright and does what it's intended use is for. I left the light in between the backs seats and it made me laugh. Now if someone in the back seat needs light, they have it. Who needs a dome light, not this Micra.
    I love this idea! I will have to do something similar myself, great idea. Just need to keep extra batteries. Might put one on the back of each front row seats to light the back up!

Thanks
    found this as an option if you don't like throw away batteries! found an interesting addition for the back seats for those of us who aren't electrically inclined, it is a USB rechargeable light that magnetizes in place. Matches the colour of the Micra plastic, and easy to install as it probably won't be used much and not needed to be charged often at all!

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Car-....13339.90158.0