Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone want to trade MICRA badge for MARCH badge?

Thanks
    I know it's out of toppic, but someone can help me? I really want a "Micra" sticker to replace my "March" sticker. If you leave in Canada and want to replace for "March" i can send you with any cost if you send to me.

Last edited by MetroMPG; 03-29-2018 at 11:16 AM. Reason: (Copied from other thread)

Thanks
    Rafael: I copied your request from the other thread. It may get more people to see it.

I know we have had some members remove their MICRA badges, and at least one member has put MARCH on their car already.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Thanks MetroMPG. If you know someone who wants a "March" sticker i can find the "Flexfuel" sticker too. Looks like the same as the original CVT techonology sticker.

I can send other brazilian sticker like "o Sul é meu país". It means we are "fighting" for indepence of the 3 south states in Brazil. Peacefull, but it's a long way journey to became a reality. Most part of canandians doesn't know but we have 27 states and south was civilized buy the italians, germans, polish and ukranian. So we are totaly different than the major marketing campaing made buy the brazilian goverment (Rio de Janeiro, Samba, Carnaval and Favelas)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rafael For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (03-29-2018)

Thanks
    Name:  D_Q_NP_854957-MLB26715320876_012018-Q.jpg
Views: 430
Size:  17.2 KB

I can easily find this badges.

Thanks
    I got the OEM "MICRA" emblem since I swapped out to the "MARCH" emblem but it's kinda useless because the double sided tape is ripped/sliced off. You'd have to clean up the residue tape and place small strips of doubled sided tape (lots of work) I would almost suggest to buy it new since it comes with the double sided tape intact. If you're interested I still have my "MICRA" emblem lying around , you'll just have to figure it out how to stick it on.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobuseri View Post
    I got the OEM "MICRA" emblem since I swapped out to the "MARCH" emblem but it's kinda useless because the double sided tape is ripped/sliced off. You'd have to clean up the residue tape and place small strips of doubled sided tape (lots of work) I would almost suggest to buy it new since it comes with the double sided tape intact. If you're interested I still have my "MICRA" emblem lying around , you'll just have to figure it out how to stick it on.
    Try to find this part into an Auto Shop. The "March" emblem i propose to send a new one. Not mine, because when you take off the glue will not fix anymore. So a prefere to send a new and receive a new.

Thanks
    New for new is a good idea.
    The Canadian badge similar to your "flex fuel" says "Pure Drive".
    Some people don't like them and remove it but I left mine on.
    I think Pure drive is in reference to the electric power steering meaning all of the engines power is going to the wheels rather than turning a power steering pump with power off the crankshaft via a belt.
    End of the day we are still turning an alternator with power from the crankshaft via a belt....so gimmick imo.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    New for new is a good idea.
    The Canadian badge similar to your "flex fuel" says "Pure Drive".
    Some people don't like them and remove it but I left mine on.
    I think Pure drive is in reference to the electric power steering meaning all of the engines power is going to the wheels rather than turning a power steering pump with power off the crankshaft via a belt.
    End of the day we are still turning an alternator with power from the crankshaft via a belt....so gimmick imo.
    Pure Drive isn't about the electric power steering lol.. it's an emissions thing. Pure Drive is a series of Engines that boast reduced CO2 emissions. It's to compete with Honda's Blue Earth line of Engines.
    Source: https://www.nissan-global.com/EN/TEC...ure_drive.html

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nobuseri For This Useful Post:

Pete (03-30-2018)

Thanks
    Thanks Nobuseri
    Like I said in the above post I think that is what pure drive was in reference to because I read somewhere that the electric PS was part of the "pure drive'!
    Our cars have none of the features in the link you provided examples of pure drive such as start/stop,clean diesel, a DIG 1.2 litre supercharged engine, it is not a hybrid and it does not have a xtronic CVT and it certainly does not have an eco pedal or eco mode so tell us Nobuseri what about our Micras is so "pure Drive' then if it is not the steering? I mean we have the badge right?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Thanks Nobuseri
    Like I said in the above post I think that is what pure drive was in reference to because I read somewhere that the electric PS was part of the "pure drive'!
    Our cars have none of the features in the link you provided examples of pure drive such as start/stop,clean diesel, a DIG 1.2 litre supercharged engine, it is not a hybrid and it does not have a xtronic CVT and it certainly does not have an eco pedal or eco mode so tell us Nobuseri what about our Micras is so "pure Drive' then if it is not the steering? I mean we have the badge right?
    Like I said it's a reduction of CO2 emissions, HR engine series is part of that line up that's all. Steering isn't about emissions lol...serious haha..