Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Battery Fun

Thanks
    There is not much in the way of space in there.. I had mine open a few weeks ago. I didn't pay too much attention to the removal of the fuses but it sure didn't look like it would be easy.. There may also be a fuse on the back of your radio that blew as well. at least you could eliminate that in the warmth!

N/A Subaru Addict...
    First Nissan Commuter

Quote Originally Posted by Bobaganousch View Post
    There is not much in the way of space in there.. I had mine open a few weeks ago. I didn't pay too much attention to the removal of the fuses but it sure didn't look like it would be easy.. There may also be a fuse on the back of your radio that blew as well. at least you could eliminate that in the warmth!
    I can’t remember which fuse it is but it could be in the fuse box between the door and the steering wheel by your knee. Or the fuse on the radio ( most likely is you don’t have and aftermarket amp too)
    If it’s tied into the accessories 12v then it could be the accessories fuse. 10 or 15 amp.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.8 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.6 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IMPUL View Post
    I can’t remember which fuse it is but it could be in the fuse box between the door and the steering wheel by your knee. Or the fuse on the radio ( most likely is you don’t have and aftermarket amp too)
    If it’s tied into the accessories 12v then it could be the accessories fuse. 10 or 15 amp.
    I checked in the fuse box by the steering wheel and nothing on the panel said audio or radio so I'm fairly sure it's either a fuse on the stereo which isn't fun to remove or in the fuse box under the hood. I'll keep you guys posted once the weather warms up a little but I'm also going to try to get Nissan to fix what they broke but it's a long shot..