Thread: 2017 Nissan Micra SR left rear seat back folded down becomes floor of cargo hold.

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

Post 2017 Nissan Micra SR left rear seat back folded down becomes floor of cargo hold.

Hi Guys and Gals.
    New to the Forum. Hi to all.

I just picked up a used Micra as stated in the title, 2017 SR and I need some help and information on repairing or replacing the cover on the left back seat. The side facing up when the seat is folded down has some holes in it and I am guessing, because it is 1 piece, that I would have to remove the whole cover and replace it with a new or used one.

My questions are:
    1. Is that a hard job? Can it be done without removing the seat from the car?
    2. Where can I find a used or new cover for the seat? How much would it set me back $ wise?

Thanking you in advance for and advice or direction you can provide.

Corey

Thanks
    i would think your best would be a wrecker or a set of cheap seat covers, upholstry is usally a time consuming nitemare and itnever looks right
    2015 Micra S (manual)
    no A/C /no power options/ block heater/4x 2 Ohm speakers...all factory stock in 2015
    Feb 2015 build
    9,999 purchase price + tax..no additional 1600$ because it was a 2015 purchased in 2016
    so receipt says $8,399....+1600 .... so they look good i guess...for a brand new car!

Thanks
    I suppose a new seat cover from a nissan dealer would have a astronomic price. I would check there first, or in a scrap yard. I see two other possibilities (I don't see how bad is your fabric): 1) buy two after market seat covers. 2) try to fix the actual cover fabric using fabric glue and a new fabric over the old one (do the two back seats if the fabric is not exactly matching the old one).