Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Tanabe Lowering Springs installed

  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 16 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NUBNUB View Post
    Are these part TNF174 for the versa note? I also came across nf210 which was listed the same.

    What was the cost and how was the fit? I’m looking at getting a set and they don’t look like they sit to low.

    Thanks.
    This lowering springs are for actual Micra, not for Versa.
    I have one extra set. If you are interested, let me know.



  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    36
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shcboyzone View Post
    This lowering springs are for actual Micra, not for Versa.
    I have one extra set. If you are interested, let me know.
    I am interested. Whats the part number so I can do a little more research and measure out on my car (I have 15inch rims)? I cant seem to find them online, only for versa.

    Why have two sets?

  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 16 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NUBNUB View Post
    I am interested. Whats the part number so I can do a little more research and measure out on my car (I have 15inch rims)? I cant seem to find them online, only for versa.

    Why have two sets?
    They are 30-40mm drop for the front and rear both. Part number is DF210-K13DK

    Its long story about 2nd set, nothing wrong with this 2nd set and they are brand new in the box with Tanabe certificate and stickers too.

    Your 15" and my 16" will be pretty much same diameters with tires, you won`t have any problems for sure.

  4. #14
    Senior Member MrMicra2015's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    232
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 32 Times in 21 Posts
    roughly what are we talking here $$$$ wise...?
    2015 Micra S (manual)
    no A/C /no power options
    Feb 2015 build

  5. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 16 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMicra2015 View Post
    roughly what are we talking here $$$$ wise...?
    Well, it will cost over $400CAD after shipping from Japan.
    We never can buy this from USA.
    But I can let it go for $300CAD.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Nobuseri's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Montreal, Quebec
    Posts
    205
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 96 Times in 65 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shcboyzone View Post
    Well, it will cost over $400CAD after shipping from Japan.
    We never can buy this from USA.
    But I can let it go for $300CAD.
    Considering how much my RS*R Ti2000's progressive lowering springs cost, 300$ Canadian isn't bad. I paid about 550$ for my set of springs direct shipped from RS*R Japan.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •