Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Parking brake swap? (to Versa discs?)

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    LOOOOL Nobuseri is sooooooooo baller!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTurbo View Post
    LOOOOL Nobuseri is sooooooooo baller!!!
    Well Mr Turbo, to give you an idea this entire rear axle was sold for about 248,00jpy from a winning bid price. ( you can do the conversion) considering the weight shipping something like that would be about 200$ or a bit more.

As for the replacement rotors and pads, if you manage to get this entire rear axle I wouldn't think getting a set of rotors (OEM or aftermarket & pads be such a difficult task) Rotor change interval could be about 2years of life depending on usage.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nobuseri For This Useful Post:

Golfcart (12-21-2017)

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Wow, actually pretty good deal. I was exceptin much more than that.... My mazda van got this thing twisted, dealer want 800 just the C shape part, I am like fuck it, and I keep driving the van till now, ZERO problem for the rear.

The reason why I bring up about the rotor & pads is because you remind me that one of my friend's civic/integra Type R conversion back to the early 00 era....

every time when he has to do the brake job, he basically have to toss out 500-600 for a set of front rotor, pad & shipping+handling from overseas..... And worst of all, quality no guarantee &... if custom like his stuff, another 100-200 on top

Now.... I am not sure about this, If you are planning to grab it, it may be a good idea to ask the seller can they add a set of the brake & rotor (Fresh OEM) into the package....

Thanks
    FYI, the March Bolero A30 (Autech's 30th anniversary special car) 30 made, which is a K13 uses for it's rear disk brakes the same axle torsion beam from the E12 Nismo S.

Name:  o2048153614031285765.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  91.8 KB