Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Love the spare tire!

Thanks
    Yea i got them to take that off.... be on the lookout for a $100 a/c tax that is BS as well. ( especially if you are going with base s that has NO A/C )

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 6.5 L/100 km ... 43.7 mpg (Imp) ... 15.5 km/L ... 36.4 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PocketRocket View Post
    Yea i got them to take that off.... be on the lookout for a $100 a/c tax that is BS as well. ( especially if you are going with base s that has NO A/C )
    Seriously? I had to have them take that off mine too! (said it was a computer thingy) yeah. I wonder how many of those other little fees are just BS.
    Ten Grand Tin Can

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.3 L/100 km ... 53.2 mpg (Imp) ... 18.8 km/L ... 44.3 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    everything technically, even the omvic fee. The tire stewardship is already included in the base prices "tire levy". People just never like to argue with the corporations. It even says on their website that items are included ( and yea I am aware that its a .ca website, however omvic is purely here in ontario ).. i think the only fee that is on there that you cannot get knocked off is the factory security etching, as it is already done and cannot be undone before you receive the car...

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 6.5 L/100 km ... 43.7 mpg (Imp) ... 15.5 km/L ... 36.4 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    the wheel locks are good to have

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cjander View Post
    the wheel locks are good to have
    I agree. There are people in this world who will steal anything if it's not locked, and the light Micra makes an easy target. It's not so much the value of the wheels, but the inconvenience of being stuck in a bad part of town with a car with no wheels, and in my trade, I don't have much say about what sites I go to for work. That, and one day I might get alloys for my Micra if I find the right ones, and I won't need to worry about getting security lug nuts because I already have 'em.

In our culture obsessed with absurd excess, the Nissan Micra is my counterculture car of choice.
    Be sure to visit my blog at mymicra.com!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV manual: 6.4 L/100 km ... 44.3 mpg (Imp) ... 15.7 km/L ... 36.9 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    You still shouldn't be paying for them, its an accesory that they put on the bill. Besides they are usually too lazy to take them of so if you complain you will must likely get them for free.