Thread: Micra Cup Exhaust....Part 2

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

Micra Cup Exhaust....Part 2

Hey all! Despite the seeming controversy that popped up last time, we've still been moving units here and there(which is all we ever expected!). So I just figured I would let you all know know that we will be having our annual Black Friday sale starting on the 24th of Nov. The Micra exhaust will be 20% off, making it 610CAD

You can order straight off the website, but prices including shipping and taxes would be charged in US, so I would recommend that interested people contact me directly, to avoid extra costs and fees.

I will be available to answer any and all questions openly and honestly, without sales tactics or gimmicks.

We don't have dyno numbers so I can't give that out, we also don't have dB readings for those who want very specific specs. There is at least one member on the forum that i know of that is currently running the setup, and he posted a video on youtube where you can get an idea of sound.

Anyways, just throwing it out there.

****Keep in mind, exhaust modifications, depending on local regulations, may be against the law. Please inform yourself before doing performance modifications, as you don't want to end up getting tickets.****

Have a good one!
    Last edited by Rawtek; 11-13-2017 at 09:37 AM.
    Rob Noiseux
    Operations
    Rawtek Performance

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rawtek For This Useful Post:

SuperTurbo (11-10-2017)