Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Micra Cup Exhaust....Part 2

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

Micra Cup Exhaust....Part 2

Hey all! Despite the seeming controversy that popped up last time, we've still been moving units here and there(which is all we ever expected!). So I just figured I would let you all know know that we will be having our annual Black Friday sale starting on the 24th of Nov. The Micra exhaust will be 20% off, making it 610CAD

You can order straight off the website, but prices including shipping and taxes would be charged in US, so I would recommend that interested people contact me directly, to avoid extra costs and fees.

I will be available to answer any and all questions openly and honestly, without sales tactics or gimmicks.

We don't have dyno numbers so I can't give that out, we also don't have dB readings for those who want very specific specs. There is at least one member on the forum that i know of that is currently running the setup, and he posted a video on youtube where you can get an idea of sound.

Anyways, just throwing it out there.

****Keep in mind, exhaust modifications, depending on local regulations, may be against the law. Please inform yourself before doing performance modifications, as you don't want to end up getting tickets.****

Have a good one!

Last edited by Rawtek; 11-13-2017 at 09:37 AM.
    Rob Noiseux
    Operations
    Rawtek Performance

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rawtek For This Useful Post:

SuperTurbo (11-10-2017)

Thanks
    Thanks for the info, Rob.

I'm curious: considering the size of the US market for the Versa sedan & Note (best-selling subcompact in the States for many years - they sold over 100k/yr since 2012 and has the same HR16DE), do you sell a version of the exhaust for that car?

Good luck on the sale.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    Thanks for the info, Rob.

I'm curious: considering the size of the US market for the Versa sedan & Note (best-selling subcompact in the States for many years - they sold over 100k/yr since 2012 and has the same HR16DE), do you sell a version of the exhaust for that car?

Good luck on the sale.
    We don't currently have something for the US market. Id does mske sense, but this was never a project in line with our business goals, just something that came together on the side. We don't currently have the time to put into testing the necessary modifications (if any) to fit this to the Versa/Note.

I may end up putting a few feelers out, though...I have trouble keeping focus on one thing at a time
    Rob Noiseux
    Operations
    Rawtek Performance

Thanks
    Interesting. Thanks for the reply.

And I know what you mean about too many projects!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Now just put the disclaimer * may not be legal for road use. Check with local regulations and laws.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.8 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.6 mpg (US) ...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to IMPUL For This Useful Post:

Rawtek (11-13-2017)

Thanks
    How much gain on this thing?

Other than that, it's not road legal is because of the noise or....

Thanks
    Well, in most jurisdictions, ANY modification that is not OEM, is illegal. So it really depends on your local laws/law enforcement, and how aggressive they may be towards a Micra owner that may be boppin' around louder than stock. You would need to look into local laws, and do the risk/benefit assessment before making your decision.

For Dyno numbers, as mentioned in my post, we don't have that information. Sorry.
    Rob Noiseux
    Operations
    Rawtek Performance

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rawtek For This Useful Post:

IMPUL (11-14-2017),SuperTurbo (11-13-2017)

Thanks
    Oh, I see what you mean now. I thought this is one of those missing the catalytic convertor, or louder than 98db at red line...

Btw, do you have an idea how loud is it when it redline? & does it have a cat inside?

From what I understand, in Ontario, you can't install the exhaust which is louder than 98db, and must have a Cat in order to pass the highway safety...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTurbo View Post
    Oh, I see what you mean now. I thought this is one of those missing the catalytic convertor, or louder than 98db at red line...

Btw, do you have an idea how loud is it when it redline? & does it have a cat inside?

From what I understand, in Ontario, you can't install the exhaust which is louder than 98db, and must have a Cat in order to pass the highway safety...
    Well our exhaust is after the stock cat, so you won't lose that. And I don't have dB numbers, unfortunately. I can't imagine it's excessively loud, as we use far greater than OEM levels of packing with our glass pack, so it absorbs a good amount of volume.
    Rob Noiseux
    Operations
    Rawtek Performance

This should be at the top as a disclaimer prior to the sale ad.

Well, in most jurisdictions, ANY modification that is not OEM, is illegal.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.8 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.6 mpg (US) ...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to IMPUL For This Useful Post:

MightyMicra (11-14-2017)