Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What did you wish your Micra came with?

Thanks
    A gas tank that is over 42 litres. Can't even drive 500 km on a fill, esp in the winter with the AC on to de-fog the glass.
    Hot Swedish (or Finnish, for that matter) girls is also a good one. Heck, I'd settle for hot Japanese girls, too.

Thanks
    The power door locks are kind of annoying the way they work, they are setup like child proof locks.
    Every recent car I've had if you pulled open the door handle inside the car the door would unlock (unless disabled by
    a switch in the back seats) not the Micra. You could almost call this dangerous.
    To make matters worse the master unlock button is not lit up like the power window button beside it so its hard to
    find at night to say let a passenger in.
    If you remove the ignition key my doors all unlock (user setup) but its not something I want to do if the engine is running.

Thanks
    If I could buy Nismo edition with 5-6g on top from SR package, I already bought that. Sigh.....i have to collect Nismo parts to make it Nismo edition.

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    I'd like to see AC available in the S with a manual transmission. Why do they assume that because we want a stick, we're somehow inhumanly immune to hot temperatures, whereas automatic drivers need to chill? Yeah, sure, sticks are cooler in many ways .. but that's not helpful when it's 30+ degrees in the summer. (Or when you're trying to dehumidify the interior during a cool, damp fall.)

I'd love to see Bluetooth streaming too, but at the end of the day, these little adapters from Amazon are great. (https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01...?ie=UTF8&psc=1) We have one in our SUV and it's perfect, for the price. Comes with a 3 port USB adapter too. So as long as there's a 12V outlet and an Aux in, I can get by without it.

Thanks
    Sunglasses holder in headliner, more in dash storage (like the UK, but we have an extra airbag) as I am ALWAYS using the cupholders for storage, Nav system as an available add-on, shorter rear headrests like in the UK
    Micra Meets: Mosport '18

Car Girls FTW.

Interior mods only right now.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingBlackBear View Post
    I'd like to see AC available in the S with a manual transmission. Why do they assume that because we want a stick, we're somehow inhumanly immune to hot temperatures, whereas automatic drivers need to chill? Yeah, sure, sticks are cooler in many ways .. but that's not helpful when it's 30+ degrees in the summer. (Or when you're trying to dehumidify the interior during a cool, damp fall.)

I'd love to see Bluetooth streaming too, but at the end of the day, these little adapters from Amazon are great. (https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01...?ie=UTF8&psc=1) We have one in our SUV and it's perfect, for the price. Comes with a 3 port USB adapter too. So as long as there's a 12V outlet and an Aux in, I can get by without it.
    I got the basic with A/C ...in Mexico. So glad I did, driving in Guadalajara without it is unbearable, driving here isn't any great hell!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2016 Micra Active manual: 6.0 L/100 km ... 46.9 mpg (Imp) ... 16.6 km/L ... 39.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajijic View Post
    I got the basic with A/C ...in Mexico. So glad I did, driving in Guadalajara without it is unbearable, driving here isn't any great hell!
    Is the Mexican base Micra model similar to the Canadian one in terms of parts? Is AC an option there? I wonder if parts can be ordered and retrofitted in the Canadian ones.

Thanks
    A touch more leg room (length) for us long leg guys. Have the driver seat with longer rails is one solution. And the lower cup holders configured for taller cups. Stiffer body...etc.etc.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingBlackBear View Post

This was one of the issues when I bought my Micra. I wanted AC, 5 speed and no power options. I didn't have a choice and I had to get the power options if I wanted AC and a 5 speed. This is the only car that I have owned to where I have to have the AC on during the winter time to make sure the windows are clear, kind of annoying. I like to keep things as OEM as possible but I miss having the audio go through the stereo. You can't tell me that it cost Nissan that much more to have that work for the Micra.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lexcavaj View Post
    Is the Mexican base Micra model similar to the Canadian one in terms of parts? Is AC an option there? I wonder if parts can be ordered and retrofitted in the Canadian ones.
    It is the basic March (Micra) Active 2016, 5 speed. A/C was an option which I did obtain. The car sold here is somewhat different and safety features are not always present, i.e. mine has no air bags. Canadians get a better car for the same price. Ironic since they are made here about an hour drive from my home. Some cars here do not have a third brake light.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2016 Micra Active manual: 6.0 L/100 km ... 46.9 mpg (Imp) ... 16.6 km/L ... 39.0 mpg (US) ...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ajijic For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (10-02-2018)